Sunday, November 18, 2007

...so I have this weekend off, right?

...only I don't. I spend Saturday shopping at Ikea with Meg. For half
the day. She got some cool things, is re-doing some of her rooms,
but...like I care. Then today I was going to use wisely, catching up
on the twelve million things I have been putting off, like laundry,
and Mom phones because she needs help with some stuff she is writing,
as if I know anything about it. And there goes my Sunday. Poop.

If elected President, I will institute a four-day weekend, ban
calories, and tell the Excedrin company that if they don't make
serious inroads towards addressing Mummers-induced migraines, I will
fricking excommunicate them, or whatever it is Presidents do.

1 comment:

Middle Ditch said...

I'm having the weekend off. Yippee. Housework, housework, housework ... etc. No family to bother me. Husband away. Not long to go before Christmas. working at a boarding school gives me nice long holidays. Don't like Christmas though. Family feuds, disappointed children, husband at home all the time.