Tuesday, March 08, 2005

AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

Ok. I just had to get that out.

I'm killing myself for a "justify your existence" meeting in the morning that thankfully I don't have to attend. It's my job to write up "talking points", as it were, regarding our functional group and a particularly icky, dull, and boring facet of our funding. I'm the only one that's interested, the only one that will do it.

And the only goddamn moron that volunteered.

It's boring as hell.

I have four good ideas so far. I can maybe pull our four-ish more. I'd done this once before, because I knew in my heart that when the time came I would get stuck with this, but I can't find what I did with that write up. I'm having difficulty remembering what I'd come up with, but I remember that there were like, fifteen-ish things, and they were all of moderate-to-high quality. I was going to save myself this grief.

I could just kick myself.

I can't even remember whether it was written up electronically, or in hardcopy. I mean, I did this almost a year ago.

Dumb, stupid, idiot bitch. Yeah, that's me.

Sometimes I just hate myself.

I am so very unhappy. I just wanted to tell someone.

No comments: