Monday, March 14, 2005

It's always something

Today my mother goes into the hospital. Of course, I can't take off from Eviljob. I hope nothing goes wrong with her procedure. I'm feeling very sad and uninspired right now. I took her today to get a pedicure. She always complains that her feet are cold; I thought she might like the soak in the foot spa, and she did. I walked out of there half-bankrupt, but we won't go there. It would be cool right now if I believed in god so that I could pray, but all I can do is worry. She was talking tonight about how she misses her mother. I think she's worried also, and I really hate this. In addition, my son-friend's car is all screwed up, and I have to come up with the money to fix it. Something about the water pump, when I just paid for the head gasket to be re-whatevered. This really sucks. I mean, I'm glad that I've got my Magnificent Octopus off and all (well, at least my Magnificent Fetal Octopus...ok, ok; it's a damn Zygote Octopus, butsoanyway...), but this life thing is just killing me. I want to cry about everything. And, really, work- and school-wise, I'm doing well; it's the other parts of life that I'm just not. I want everyone to be employed, happy, healthy, and...they're just not. I want someone to talk with; I don't have it. I want world peace. And a car I can sit comfortably in. And all the charges dropped. And that hot agent's phone number...

Oh--wait; that's not me. :-)

I hope everything is ok tomorrow. I really, really do. 'Cos I don't know if I can take it if it isn't.

No comments: