Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Seventy mental reasons

::singing::

I love you...for seventy mental reasons...they may incarcerate me...

Ok, ok. I'll quit.

I don't know if that's a real (parody) song or not; one of my grandfathers used to sing it, to the tune of Sentimental Reasons. I wish I could remember all of the words. I'm singing it to Measle.

Romeo is fairly ok. He's sleeping a lot, but overall he looks to be doing pretty well. :-) Poor Measle. This was such an indignity. He's just climbed up with me to cuddle, so I should go.

g'niht

1 comment:

'tana said...

In the '40's, singer Jo Stafford made with husband bandleader Paul Whiteman, made the first parody under assumed names(hers may have been something like Cinderella Giedelfinch. When the record became a hit, their identities became known.