Sunday, July 17, 2005

Weirdos I Work With

In addition to the people I've had to call (or who have called me) in the course of working whilst dying that have told me I sound sexy, I actually had a coworker on Saturday tell me that. To my face!

As I'm gasping for breath and trying to stand six-or-more feet away in the hall and hoping that the rattling in my chest isn't too distracting, he gives me a "By the way...I know you don't feel good, but your voice sounds really sexy!" Oh, yeah? What am I supposed to wheeze to that? I just gave him a tight smile, and said, "well, thank you, I guess." To which he felt the need to continue with something along the lines of, "yeah...you really, really sound sexy! Your voice is driving me crazy!"

Please don't share. Jesus Christ. Don't make me hit you.

Freak.

No comments: