Friday, June 30, 2006

Yay! More typing to do!


Well, Meg’s off to the tournament in Vegas, and here I sit, organising the closets of the world.

Well, metaphorically-speaking.  

I did get into a fight on Tuesday, but that’s all water under the bridge now; I’ve become bored with the whole thing.  

I have about five new assignments (yay.), and they’re actually not that difficult.  Or they wouldn’t be, rather, if I had ever bothered to get a decent printer.  Oh, this is a long story.  Let it suffice to say that my printer bit the dust a few months ago (it prints, but it looks like shit), and it almost makes more sense to buy a whole new computer outfit, since there are things on my old system that I need to upgrade or fix anyway.  Pfft.  I don’t want to spend more money right now, but it looks like I may not be able to get out of it.  :-\  Grumble.  

Which isn’t going to help anything, ‘cos I need to print now, but…whatever.

And wow, do I really want cashew shrimp right now.  


.

No comments: