Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last post of 2006!

...I think.

I am currently deciding whether I am going out or not. On one hand, I don't want to; on the other hand, I am pretty much committed to go. I may go and then come back; I don't know. This is a thingy with the person that I still have to really go into, and it will end up being a kind of work-thing, I guess. A bunch of work-friend types getting all dressed up for No Real Reason, basically.

Butsoanyway.

Hugs, Love, and happy New Year! Please be safe and careful out there!

Love,

me.

p.s.: I have been getting a bunch of hits (and a few emails) from the blog title, 'Don't Push Me, 'Cos I'm Close to the Edge'; it's an old song, and just turned up in Happy Feet. :-) The song is called The Message, and it is by Grandmaster Flash. Hope this helps, and saves someone email postage. :-)

.

No comments: