Friday, December 08, 2006

Ow.

Ok. I did get my crap in, and have one last thing to do before i am
done-done for the semester. I really hurt my foot on Wednesday. I
don't know what i did, but i did something. It is swollen, and feels
really gross. Sigh. So on Thursday, i skipped out on the convention
completely, which turned out to not be a bad thing, cos that was when
my foot swelled up. So i worked non-stop on that one paper instead,
and then finished it off today. I even had Harry drop off food for the
parking lot cats when he came by to pick up my cable box and go get a
new one for me (the tv schedule had stopped showing up--Meg was the
one who noticed the other day when she came over to, of course, watch
poker). If you can believe it, i am *still* wheezing. And i would do
something about my foot, but i an just too exhausted, so i just
wrapped it, and am going to take 800 mg ibuprofen every 8 hrs until i
have more energy, or it goes away. Yes, that's the plan. Ignoring
things does so too work sometimes. Uh-huh. It do.

G'night.

No comments: