Monday, December 11, 2006

made it through another day!

Yay.

I am tired of this template. I want to change it.

I want to compile a list of holiday movies (best or worst, I am still deciding). If anyone wants to contribute their faves, let me know.

I am having a craving for egg rolls with a certain type of sweet and sour sauce that a friend used to make. I think they may have put plum wine in it. I think I may try doing this.

After this past weekend, I can now look out my front window and see some really cool Holiday lights (my neighbours cross-the-way are Jewish, and they did holiday lights too, so they are Holiday Lights, not Christmas Lights). I may not have to go driving anywhere at all.

I am still going to go out driving.

When you drape some string of lights that I think Target is selling that are in the shape of a Star of David kinda loosely, it falls in the shape of a cool-ass bat. I have named this The Christmas Bat.

I wish I could name him Foamy, the Christmas Bat. The reference there being, of course, to rabies, but the name 'Foamy' is at-risk of being over-used. Plus, I love Foamy, and wouldna wanna steal his thunder...

Butsoanyway.

My foot feels better, but I am still sick. And I am *sweating*...bwaah!

I have to get up early tomorrow, and can't find it in my heart to tell Karen that I cannot help her any longer on her Final paper.

Auk!

.

1 comment:

Blog Boy said...

Holiday lights are always best to see....
get well soon and see a doctor...