Monday, June 02, 2008

be nice and get smarter

 
This is very cool:  http://freerice.com/
 
In Other News, I feel horrible -- seriously bad.  It's this damned virus that I cannot seem to shake, and it is making my life hell...I feel as if I could sleep for a week.  Literally. 
 
Oh, and...I smashed the crap out of my little toe.  Again.  At this point, I probably don't have an actual *bone* in my little toe, just like, bone chips and mush.  Ok, I'm being gross and wallowing in self-pity. 
 
I will be so, so glad once this one class is over -- it's the intensive advanced one, and it sucks.  I would love to be kvetching, but it will have to wait another few weeks.  I long for rest, though.  Honestly.  This is one of those times where one has to honestly wonder how much exhaustion a body can take.  Poor Rhett Butler (most co-dependent cat on Earth) wants me to hug him and go to sleep, and I have to keep trying to explain to him that I can't...not right now.  Poor baby.
 
ok...back to work.  At least the good part of this is that at the end of all this, I have one cool-as-hell class designed.  That part rocks. 

No comments: