Friday, June 27, 2008

More cat zitz

Yes, this is my life. Finally my special topics class is ended, so I
now can kvetch in a general way about how my Snowflakes are (were)
retarded. Well, many of them; I had a few good ones, incuding one
foreign guy (I think he is Iranian) who got EVERYTHING perfect. Even
had brilliant and insightful comments during discussions. I think he
was a mole for CMU, or something. ;-) I am enlisted to have a go at it
again in an upcoming semester, so I guess this change was
successful...either that, or no one else wants it, which is probably
the *actual* case.

The 'Snowflake' appellation comes from our previous semester, when I
was (tag) team teaching with one of my favourite people...it's
actually her nickname for them (from Fight Club, of course), and I am
thefting it.

Yes, I finally have a friend other than Betty. Yes, I am slow to warm.
VERY slow to warm. I guess I come off as a cold and unfriendly
bitch...who'd 'a thunkit?

Butsoanyway.

I have to get to sleep, but Rhett's pimples are largely gone, thanks
to Doc's prescription (sans office visit, tyvm) of doxycycline, half a
tablet twice a day. And Rhett is *so* good about taking pills! He even
lets me stick my finger in his mouth to drop it WAY in the back. I
think he likes the extra food I have to feed him to prevent stomach
upset...sigh. We have to work on his weight problem later.

Ok...I had wanted to get more written, but...I am tired. G'night.

No comments: