Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mommy Mood Swings

she's being nice to me today. wow.

sigh.

my brother thinks she needs an eval for a pacemaker or defibrillator
or something, and so mom phoned me to ask what her ejection fraction
was, as if i have that written down in my purse. i clarified that she
has to ask her nurse or cardiologist for that, and sent a text to my
brother to the effect that, at some point, he might want to phone
mom's cardiologist again himself, cos she's a dotty bird to begin
with, and right now she's a little more confused (and confusing) than
normal.

in the meantime, i am fighting like a bitch to get shit graded. bwaah.
it never ends.

1 comment:

Scott Johnson said...

The only way they'd know the "ejection fraction" is if they'd done an echo. I'm hoping they have, after all this. :)

Here's hoping for the best of care for your mom.