Monday, December 01, 2008

Ohh! Me so happy... Me happy long time!

I just found where I can see all the True Blood episodles for free without having to futz with my cable company's nonsense about how I can "see this show any time on demand at Channel x^x* (only when you go to do so, you cannot figure out *how* to)":


If you pick the Flash option, you don't have to subscribe to anything.  Rock 0000nnn... Especially seeing as how with my cable company, I'd then be paying for the shite twice, kind of like how the IRS double-taxes you on investments and stuff.  Phuckerz.

So I am watching the Making of The Arbypire episode (Meg and I have decided that, were Mummers' cat Arby to be human, she'd be Jessica), and then catching up on the one I missed and making a half-hearted lesson for tomorrow.  Yay.  

*x^x is to be pronounced on this blog as 'exety-ex', by-the-way; it is pronounced this way because it annoys Meg, who says that it is like fingernails on a blackboard.  hee.  I've a tich of Arbypire in me, too.  


No comments: