Tuesday, March 28, 2006

fishin' in the rivers of life

Sigh. I am drowning. Gurgle.

I saw Mehitabel today--she's still porked out. I fed her and gave her fresh water, but she knew I was up to something (trying to take a picture of her football-shaped tum), and refused to come out from under a car until I left. I wanted her to eat, so I left.

She's on to me.

I have two things to write before tomorrow, and it looks as if I will be up all night...again. Frick.

In Cuter News, Squoosh has started cooing as his main mode of expression. It's kinda cute; he sounds like a 200-lb pigeon when he really gets going. When I came home today he met me at the door just a-mmmrrrpp-ing and a-brrrppp-ing away. He's such a funny baby; every week, it's something different as he fine-tunes this being a cat thing.

I need to do something nice for him for his birfday coming up.

I have to get back to work...one of my teammates on this project reminds me of a guy I went to high school with; adorable, but...let's just say not a hard or devoted worker. Sad thing is, I miss him and like Mr Teamie because of the similarities. Without them, I would have reamed a new asshole for him by now. Argh.

Last chance: Who wants to type this all for me?

I thought so. Hmmph.

Ok...back to work.

.

No comments: