Saturday, March 18, 2006

Women suck.

I just went out in the ladies' tournament, damn it. Women play like
shit. I went all in on a set, anyone with half a brain would have
folded (my all-in was enough to make most calls a REALLY stupid move),
but two--TWO--called, one putting herself all in on a straight draw
(the other on a pair of kings that she'll call on, but not raise
on...huh?) and thimble-brain made her straight on the river. WTF?
Horseshit is what that is. One just DOESN'T slow-play kings. That
alone is dumb enough in a tournament, and she deserved to get the boot
for that play...but calling that much on a low straight draw?? Only a
fucking GIRL does that. Shit. I am bitter...does it show? :-)
well, i hope she keeps up these lovely bad habits she's developed, so
that Meg can eat her for lunch. Meg's still in, and I hope she wins.
I am going back to live action tables to lick my wounds (and play with
some normal players--men) right after I finish my consolation vanilla
cigarette. Gawd fucking damn it.

No comments: