Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Municipal bonds Ted, I'm talking double A rating. . .the best investment in America.

You know, that’s about twenty less than I paid at the counter. Not counting shipping.

Sigh. Typical.

I am okay. I really am. I am in a boring-ass teleconference (actually, literally, a tele-lecture, as an actual conference requires interaction), playing on Party Poker, and shopping on ShopNBC. I just bought a really pretty bracelet. And my throat hurts.

And I need to look like I am typing things, so I am typing this. :-D

I was having a…I was going to say ‘the other day’, but in reality it wasn’t that horrid. And it has really been all week. Maybe longer. But it is not going to change, ever (it seems). Or it will later. Nice word, later.

But I did make note of the fact that if I were an indifferent person, I would not have a Squooshable.

Boy, I really hope that I am typing in an appropriate place in this teleconference. This has now been going for three hours.

Augh.

I need to concentrate on Party Poker…I just lost a big fracking pot.

It is this kind of multitasking that I really maxed out my laptop’s memory for, let’s just be honest.

Sigh.

I have been poking around in Flickr a lot, and found even *m*o*r*e* pictures of dead malls. Woo-hoo! Here! And Here!

Okay…I had better quit pressing my luck on not being found out. :-)

Loneliness, that’s the bottom line. I was never happy as a child… Christmas Ted, what does that mean to you? It was living hell. Do you know what it’s like falling in the mud and getting kicked in the head with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does; that never happens. Sorry Ted, that's a dumb question…

No comments: