Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stupidest...invention...EVER!


Stupidest...thing...EVER!
Originally uploaded by Ancodia.

And Meg thinks I run *my* life in a materialistic manner...sheesh. I snapped this when I was having my nails done today before trivia, in the May issue of In (nobody's) Style.

And what exactly *is* this piece of shiny shit, you ask? Well, let me tell you: This piece of flashy crap is a jinn-yew-wine LifeSavers holder that is beaded with--check this out--AUSTRIAN CRYSTALS. Yep, for people who are too good for keeping candy in the wrapper.

How...I want to say gay, but all the gays I know have too much self-respect to tote something like this around, even though it is sparkly. I need a word *like* gay (in the derogatory, 'that is *SO* gay!' sense) that doesn't impugn the taste of gays; I would bet my life that no gay that had a hand in *this* 'choice pick of the season'. None.

I would call it nouveau-riche--my Mother would call it nouveau-riche--but I never hear anyone using that term anymore. It's trailer park-tacular! It's trashariffic! It's bling-blingbastic! It's...it's...

...sad and stupid, that's what it is.

And it can be yours for the low price of like, $445. Or something. Made by Judith Igottoomuchtimeonmyhands. Carried proudly by retards everywhere, 'cos they just don't know any damn better--they're retards.

...at least I think that's what the blurb next to it says. :-D

No comments: