Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wear a tie...


Okay; this was HILARIOUS!

Mother’s Day Photo

I was on the *floor*!

I talked to a non-profit group for feral cats today, and Mehitabel has an appointment for a spay on the 19th…now I just have to catch her.  At least the good news is that they have a newsletter, and the lady I talked to will put a blurb in it for me asking for someone to volunteer to help.  And they have a manually-sprung trap that I might borrow.  

Sigh.  

I had a nice time tonight, with the exception of the fact that Harry’s trying to start crap with his apartment complex (in fairness, they’re in the wrong, but he’s not going to accomplish anything the way he’s going about it), and so I had to listen to his kvetching for a good chunk of the evening.  But we played poker and then trivia, and it was fun.  

I have to look for a new group to do my lawn, and that really sucks; I *hate* that.  And I’d whine more about it, but I’m tired.  :-)  

.

No comments: