Friday, January 19, 2007

Coolness!

Meg is taking me out to dinner at one of my favourite restaurants just
cos she is being nice, i guess. She's been away so much recently that
i forget how nice she can be. :-) well, sometimes. Speaking of food, i
was in meetings all day at Job 2, but i swung by Eviljob on my break
to put food out for the cats, and guess who was waiting for me?
Breakfast. He reminded me that it was *lunch* now, and he had been
waiting since, well, breakfast. I apologised and he almost came close
to me--almost. He still stays far away from me, so grabbing him is
out; I'll have to trap him. One more meeting, then food. Yay. Double
yay considering i haven't had a chance to eat today, and i'm at the
point where even Breakfast's breakfast is starting to look good.

No comments: