Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Look! She's back!


Ohhh...I feel as if I haven't slept in a month.  I saw Mehitabel today, though--she's been MIA for probably close to two weeks.  Well, at least I haven't *seen* her for that long; she's probably been just hiding from me.  She looked fine.  I have a major case of guilt about not being able to do anything other than feed her, but right now I do not know where the time would come from. 

I am back to swamped, and have three large things that I have to accomplish this week.  And it did not help at all that in my marathon Tuesday class with out HoD that I kept falling asleep.  And oh, yeah--he noticed.  Great. 

I feel as if I am about to become seriously depressed, and I don't know what to do about it. 

.

2 comments:

Blog Boy said...

DO not get depressed....
remember...
Life's battles don't always go,
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!
Take care!!!!!

ancodia said...

Very true! :-) You take care, too!