Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Poor Cookie...


She ate a little early this morning, and just barfed a little bit again.  I gave her her quarter of a Tagamet, and hopefully that will settle her stomach.  I did give her more vitamin paste today and she ate that, so at least she's getting *something* in her.  She is still alert and active, though I can tell she doesn't feel well; she just seems a little sick-ish.  But she is still very responsive and purring occasionally.  I am hoping this is just some  48-hr bug, like humans have.  Rhett has been with her the whole time (good luck keeping him away), and he's not sick at all, though.  But that does it--no more human food for at least Cookie, if not all of them.  If I can get out of work early, I might get her over to Dr Vet to get another shot of whatever anti-emetic he gave her, 'cos I cannot believe she's happy barfing, even if it is only a tiny bit every 6 to 12 hours. 

Well, ok--in the past 24 hours, it's only been once, but you get my point. 

.

No comments: