Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dealing With Disaster

Augh. I am trying to fix something that is soooooo messed up it is unreal. I gave a list of items to another person, and instead of just doing them all up in the manner they were received, this person decided, in all their undergrad wisdom, to 'fix' them (cos of course, it's not possible that I might know what I am doing, or at least have put it in a way that *I* understood it).

Oh, I am just angry; I should have checked this, but I was too busy.

Sigh.

So now I am paying for it -- big time -- by having to go through BY HAND and re-work everything. And this sucks.

There's scads of other stuff going on, but I cannot attend to any of it; I have to wade through this shit first. And it has to be finished today -- did I mention that?

Some brief Other News stuff: I have to go get a lung scan for that Creeping Respiratory Crud I had over the holidays, 'cos I'm still wheezing (according to my doctor; I can't hear wheezing, though I am still coughing occasionally). Yay. Scans. I will try to do that maybe tomorrow. Sigh.

.

No comments: