Saturday, June 02, 2007

Another week ends...

I have been working the whole week, and i feel as if i have
accomplished nothing. This is all at Job 2, though; Eviljob is the
same as always. Harry has managed to keep his new job, and i am just
thrilled shitless over that. I have not had time to explain yet, but
since i am sure it will come up before i get a chance to actually
explain it, Harry's new job is at Eviljob. I helped him to get an
entry-level position which, should he manage to keep it, would give
him a pretty decent salary, and excellent benefits. I have my fingers
crossed. Sigh. I am taking the night off to sit home and watch Shaun
of the Dead and feel icky because i think i ate something bad, or
maybe have a stomach flu, i don't know. Romeo is ok, but he is in a
bad mood today for some reason; he was wandering around and grumping.
I put him up so that he could be alone--he likes to be left alone
sometimes, so that he can just sit and then go to sleep. I think the
younger cats make him nervous, and he likes to go somewhere where they
aren't. When he was younger, he would jump up to the very top of my
highest bookshelf and take Alone Time there, or he would jump up to
about the third shelf of the linen closet (when i would leave it open,
in every place we have lived), go to the very back, and wedge himself
between the towels and the wall, or pull a stack of towels down and
sleep on them. So i figure that a few hours to sleep might make him
less edgy, cos he can't see well to begin with, and he has a hard time
relaxing sometimes because he is on the look out for sneak attacks
from Squoosh, Rhett, or Cookie. I am getting tired myself, so i guess
it is time for bed.

No comments: