Sunday, June 03, 2007

Another weekend gone...


Oh, lord...I have so much crap to get done for Job 2 and school that it seems huge right now. I did not get everything that I had wanted to do completed this weekend, and I will have to start the morning off with getting Romeo to the vet for his IV fluids, but also because he has vomited twice over the weekend, and is not really eating.  Sigh. 

And I have got to get some sleep soon.  Seriously.  Though I did get my car cleaned out today, and that was a huge accomplishment.  Augh.  I made Harry come over and help, and he put some wax stuff on it that looks great -- some Ice Wax, or something like that.  I know it sounds indulgent to have taken about four hours and spent it all on my car, but I have not cleaned out my fricking car in like, six months.  Anyway, so I did that.  I tried to get some reading done, but had such a hard time focussing that I finally just gave up.  Anyway, I am off to bed.  Yay.

No comments: