Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm alive.

I am sorry. I am really, really sorry for not having updated earlier,
but Thursday was exhausting. My biopsy was normal--no cancer. The cyst
removal sucked ass, however. Even though he injected my cervix with
some numbing crap (let us not even think about what that felt like), i
guess some parts were not numb or something, because it hurt like
HELL. Seriously. I was crying like a baby, screaming like a bitch, and
offering to name names of Fellow Travellers. Gah. You know those huge
spreader-things for one's rib cage during open-heart surgeries? Well,
that infernal company makes speculums, too. My vajayjay was NOT meant
to do that, thank you very much! I asked him at one point to hurry the
hell up, 'cos i could hear the seashore--and that's just WRONG. And
even though he had warned me that i had to stay still, when he hit
shit that hurt, i jumped before i could stop myself, so L'Orchidee has
one burn on her wall, and then i jumped again when his nurse hit me
with the suction thingy, and i got another burn on my labia
minora...in addition to the normally-burned crap on my cervix. My dr
was really apologetic, and even said this went much less smoothly than
most of the other procedures he has done, which is, i guess, code for
'after you, i am thinking of becoming a shepherd'. But the cyst on my
cervix is now GONE, and good riddance; it was about the size of a
large grape, and it fricking HURT. No nerves up there, my ASS...or
maybe i am a freak. Who knows. I have always had no problem feeling
things Up There, and never really believed that crap about less
nerves, anyway. Sigh. But the bottom line is that i am fine. I still
have the ovarian cyst on Millicent, so we'll see what happens there.
Sigh. More later.

No comments: