Tuesday, July 24, 2007

And so it goes...

Romeo had a rough night; he vomited a few times, but then ate. Even
though he is still happy-ish, i do not think he will be with me for
much longer. It may be about that time. Sigh. I guess it figures, as
difficult as this week is shaping up to be. We have a pilot project
due Thursday, and i cannot get the vendors of one of our systems to
fricking make their crap work. Double-sigh. I want to quit working and
be a stay-at-home cat mom. Sheesh. This morning i have an exercise
class, and i am insanely jealous of some of these other women; they
look great and seem to have all their shit together. I, on the other
hand, am a god-damned, falling-apart-at-the-seams disaster area. Sad,
that. I am wallowing in self-pity; do it show? ;-) But i have had my
morning coffee, and it is time to get moving. Argh.

No comments: