Friday, July 20, 2007

Of course it is only me...

I stayed home a little later than usual today, and i was watching the
Home Shopping Network (shut up) cos i fell asleep on the couch, and
that was what was putting me to sleep at 2am. And i had thought i
heard it last night (i had the volume low), but i *know* i heard it
this morning. Under the hosts, with or without the computer-generated
boxes for price and phone numbers, so i know it was none of those.
And i am not so good that i could figure out what they are saying, but
i will work on it cos god only knows i only run into this stuff when i
have no time, what with this major thing due Friday (next). And that's
a damn shame, cos last night i fell asleep laughing when a *really*
funny story 'explaining' this occurred to me. I should probably write
it down or something before i forget.

Butsoanyway.

I am the only person who hears morse code being broadcast on HSN, aren't I?

I thought so.

Sigh.

No comments: