Saturday, July 21, 2007

I like takin' Tuinal, it keeps me edgy and mean...

I stayed home with Rome today cos he is feeling poorly. He has
water-soluble vitamin deficiency from all the fluid therapy he has
(3x/wk), so today he had fluids and a vitamin shot, so he is
super-grumpy right now. He is always super-grumpy when he gets a shot.
That's all that is interesting. Except that the morse code is still
going on at HSN. But now i have to turn the volume up way-loud to hear
it. I do not feel like recording it right now; Romeo and I are
watching Caddyshack II at the moment. Plus i am feeling monumentally
lazy. I wonder if i could make an undergrad do it... Hmmm.

In Other News, my bastard of a postman -- the one who dresses in a
ninja costume and stealthily sneaks up to my door and sticks a 'sorry
i missed you' note there to avoid actually having to deliver a package
-- actually *did* deliver my Deathly Hallows book from Amazon, but he
probably only did it cos i was standing out there waiting today with a
cat carrier full of Romeo, so that i could collect my mail and go to
the vet. One word of advice: do not read the end first. That will ruin
it. Or, it did for me, at least. Well sort-of. I read the end at the
vet's (and on the drive over), so now i have to read the rest. I hate
it when i do that. Pfft.

No comments: