Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just shoot me.

I stopped by my home to check on the cats after core class and my
morning meeting, and Rhett Butler was limping. Not that i had time to,
but i took him to the vet, and the silly blue cat has somehow managed
to basically dislocate his hip. How, i have no idea. So tomorrow
morning he will have surgery to fix it. The surgery is called a
femoral head ostectomy, and i am so very drowning that i have not even
had time to look and see what that is, other than what Dr Vet said. He
says it is really successful in cats, and it sticks his leg back in
his hip. He is at home and on pain killers right now. Sigh. I am
getting depressed again. And i am worried about Rhett. And i wish that
i could stay with him, but i have to be at work. This is awful; my
poor blue baby!

No comments: