Monday, October 29, 2007

Gentle Commenter and everyone else who missed me,

I live. I am all pericombobulated and compunctuously frasmotic. Please forgive me for being off wallowing in my own freaking misery for like, a week.

Okay, so I was not actually doing that, I was trying to finish one project off and not get roped into a third, which I failed -- pathetically -- to do. Yes, that is correct. Ancodia has three jobs. Three. And I moved back into The Big Office just to shut everyone the fuck up, not that I get to *stay* there, or anything. And Romeo is doing not-so-well, and the attorneys for the class action lawsuit have asked me for a to-date tally of all that I have spent on His Measleness, and scurrying around between three vets and an emergency vet has eaten up my time and patience. Plus I have been staggeringly In Heat, and trying to not smoke.

Sigh. Butsoanyway. The answer to your comment is below; I would email it instead, however I have no email address for you. You are skewing the curve by choosing to comment over email. ;-) Stop immediately. And for the one funny email that introduced me to LOLPresident, thanks. :-) And omfg, huge thanks to Ms Grammarian, who helped me keep my sanity over the past week by introducing me to The LOLCat Bible. I am a convert who now believes -- deeply and abidingly -- in Ceiling Cat.

Ok, now back to the question; I swipe and pervert an astronomical number of my post titles from song lyrics. Some fitting to the post, some finishing a comment or post point, and some just for shits and giggles. The one I think you saw ( Will You Answer All These Questions, on a Postcard if You Please) was quoting...

::drum roll::

Chas (Chazz, Chaz, et cetera) Jankel. Questionnaire. It was off his album...

Oh, lord...let me think now. Shan't cheat. No. Shan't.

Chazzilicious? Chazmotic? Chazzy Chaz and The Chazmatics?

Nope. As I recall, it was more clever than that...

Gah. Okay. Cheating now...

::insert sounds of Googling::

Ach! It appears to be off the album Questionnaire, it seems. I believe I thought it was off Chasanova. Or perhaps Chazablanca. And lookit; he has a chazzography, not a discography. His cleverity is underwhelming, 'specially with the s/z/zz shite; you may have the best luck just going with 'Jankel' and 'Questionnaire' in searching, 'cos here we have a domain name with one z, yet our 'chazzography' has *two*. Or perhaps that is what happens when one adds the suffix -ography to a word with a terminal z, and I just missed that day of English class. Or whatever.

Nah. Clearly he's a man that would name his wee The Jankel Rotary Engine, or somesuch.

I mean *clearly*.

Great artist, though. Cool video. I do not think people have forgotten about him as much as lost track of him what with all the s/z/zz schtuff. At one point in time, I had a digi-copy of Questionnaire somewheres; if I find it, I will be more than happy to share, and really need to put up a swipe-able blogbox thingy eventually here anyway. It may be swipeable off WinMx or Bt. Or whatnot. ...though right now I think I see only Glad to Know You on WinMx. Not that I have WinMx or am looking, or would re-download it again if I were to find it, or anything; that would be wrong and bad, and I don't do things like that. But it is prolly sitting around somewhere, all free and stuff.

Oh, lookit. I went to googlevids and found, well, the video. Of course I am going to sploop it here:



I would just swipe the fricking vid; make life easy.

Or you could just email His Chazziness and ask him if he has a copy. :-D

Hope that helps. :-)


.

1 comment:

Middle Ditch said...

Still not so happy then. Come on girl!

Monique