Friday, October 12, 2007

next good idea


I think I am going to move my office-stuffs out of Job 2; I never get to be *in* my office anyway.  This option just occurred to me.  I would do it today, but I have my HoD seminar, then a meeting, and then a working lunch (the meeting and lunch are the *new* Job 2 stuffs), then I have to wander over to Eviljob. 

Sigh.

Then I have to feed the kitties (they are completely re-homed, feeding station-wise), and then go feed *my* kitties.  And kiss them.  Then I need to type at least 3 forms that were supposed to be submitted for approval, but since I have been too busy to monitor the goings-on at the other Job 2, were not submitted.  And I have to be at Eviljob almost all Saturday morning and afternoon, then I am committed to some kind of Mary Kay-like Suckerware party at a co-worker's home.  She has to have a couple hundred in sales, so I have to order *something*.  Sigh.

And I still have some stuff to tie up at Job 2 (the not-new one) which I will do probably Sunday, so I guess I can move the token crap I threw in there when I was being all optimistic about getting to actually *be* in the office.  Regardless, I want a completely dramatic Monday, 'cos I am planning on not showing up at all.  I think they check my office and le basement when I am not there, which has been more and more often.  There is a running joke with the new J2 that one way to slip something by funding-wise is to put *my* name in the email subject and body, 'cos they are convinced that queries about me are being filtered.  It's kind of funny, really.

Sigh.

.

No comments: