Monday, November 07, 2005

Hello

I fed the kittens in their home today.  They seem to be doing okay.  I have put calls in to several places to see if I can get some help grabbing them and Momcat; let’s hope *someone* takes pity on me.  I have been feeding Momcat this whole time (and no, I *really* didn’t notice her pregnancy—she didn’t show), but she still won’t come near me, even after all these months.  Sigh.  If I had known about the kittens, I would have been feeding them too all this time; I feel guilty.

Had meetings today (whee) and then come home to find that Picakitty…errr…Squooshable had gnawed the damn string tail off the mouse that came with his purple peek-a-boo house, and eaten it!  BWAAH!  He did okay with the pheromone spray as far as licking his cat condo and stuff, but he seems to have switched to my hair and now the damn mouse.  I think he is doing this for attention, or because he is bored, but I have not figured out which one yet.  

I could go on, but I have too many things to write.  Bwaah.

No comments: