Monday, November 21, 2005

Pass The Cataflam and Courvoisier

In Other News, I had my gyn appointment today.  So I am all crampy and scratchy and yucky-feeling, and I am also still in a holding pattern on everything else.  He wants some time to look at everything.  Fine with me.  When I call him next Monday, I am going to tell him that I will only come back into his office before next November *IF AND ONLY IF* I see *nothing* that remotely resembles a speculum.  If I see one, I’m leaving.  Why do those things have to hurt so damn much???  Whatever happened to “better living through chemistry”, and all of that shit?  I want to see some Wonders of Modern Medicine up in here!  I mean, *damn*!  It has been over ten hours, and I *still* feel like I just came off an eight-hour stint at the Mustang Ranch whilst the Shriners were in town, and I am being as polite as possible.  BLECCH.  Ouchy.  Whine.

Butsoanyway.

In Funnier News, we had our usual banter:

HIM: “So do you have a boyfriend yet?”
ME: “No”
HIM: “Girlfriend?”
ME: “No”
HIM: “Don’t you want one?”
ME: “No”
HIM: “’Codia, you still aren’t dating at all?”
ME: “No”
HIM: “Don’t you want a boyfriend, or a husband, or at least a Special Someone?”
ME: “No”
HIM: “Would you consider that maybe you don’t have one ‘cos you say ‘no’ so much?”
ME (giggling): “No”

I’ll maybe get to the rest later…I have crap to type, a snotty nose, and a Berry Scary Thanksgiving coming up.  

And I know that I just maligned Shriners, and as a former Jobie I shouldn’t do that, but I couldn’t think of another loud and raucous group.  Sosumi.

No comments: