Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Does somebody miss their mother?

No, not me---Squooshable. I haven't gotten a *chance* to miss mine yet; it won't go away.


I am still alive; Halloween was...interesting. I ended up having Mom over with me (I think she likes it here), and she tried to get into a candy fight with me on my driveway. Once I get more time, I will try to write about the whole fiasco. I guess she's feeling better. :-) She's a raging pain in the butt, though.
I have a large project due, and I'm behind. As usual.
Squoosh barfed *again*; this time it was a big wad of carpet fibre and dryer lint. I found a sealing container to put my dryer lint in, and called the vet to ask if there was anything I could do about this whole 'eating things that aren't food' thing. They suggested trying a pheromone spray that smells like a momcat, in case Squoosh is doing it because of separation anxiety or something, so I am picking that up tomorrow at Pet Supermarket. If that doesn't work,they said I could try kitty valium or something and he would prescribe it, but I am not crazy about that idea. I hope the spray works.
Bwaah! :-)

No comments: