Friday, November 11, 2005

Yay!

Test done. Mom lives. Squoosh fine. Meg grumpy. Romeo grumpy as well. Son-Friend doing great. Weebie headbutting me.

And there was much rejoicing.

Yay.

This is one of the funniest things I have heard in a while. I'm dying to know what in the hell she's talking *about* as she robbed the bank.

I haven't been able to round up any help at all in catching the kittens (and Momcat), so I am going to have to wing it myself tomorrow. What sucks is that I am going to have to go it after dark, 'cos that's the only time I have to do it. I guess we'll see how it goes.

I think I need a hobby, or something. I don't know why things like this bother me so much, but it's not like I can stop it. Sigh.

Found out on Wednesday that Squoosh is up to 7.5 lbs., by the way. :-) At least I do *some* things right.

I need to make a firm rule that I can't take on any more stray cats...or stray people. I need to make a firm, iron-clad, no exceptions rule. I almost tried to adopt someone today. Then I had to ask myself if I was just doing this 'cos Son-Friend is taken care of now (for the most part), and I'm bored, or something. Because I'm *not* bored.

Ok...I have to eat something like, now. Argh. :-)

No comments: