Sunday, October 30, 2005

Things That Make You Go 'Hmmm...'

One of the websites I visit lists their sponsored links:  

Join The Police Force  Get your criminal justice degree online from Online U.  Free Info!

Police Officer Classes Become a police officer.  Earn your Criminal Justice degree 100% online!

Become a Police Officer  Faster than you thought possible! Look at our flexible programs.

Sneaky Exam Secrets  Award Winning Student Shares Secrets To Exam Success—Guaranteed!

Sometimes I damn near snort out my sinuses from all this humour.

Butsoanyway.

Squooshable barfed today.  I mean he really spewed, big-time.  He threw up the piece of rubber chew toy, something that sure looks like bristles from the hairbrush in my bedroom, a big wad of carpet fibre and what looks to be dryer lint, pieces of foam rubber from the back of his mouse scratching post I have hanging from a doorknob, two large pieces of wallpaper each about the size of a fifty cent piece (and a few smaller pieces), and other stuff I may have forgotten.  He seems just fine now, and he seemed just fine before, too.  I don’t think this is a life or death thing, but it causes me to wonder about two points:

  1. How in the hell has he been digesting around all of that crap?  It has been a few days that this stuff has been in the ol’ Squooshtum.

  1. How in the hell can I get him to quit doing this?  He is going to poison himself, or something.  

I need help.  Any thoughts, sing out.  

Ok.  Back to work.  


No comments: