Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Everyone Hates Trunks The Neener-Head

I’m bored. I’m lonely. I can’t sleep. I’m going to go chat with Catty.

[Cat] My name is Catty. I live in the depths of the Internet.
[You] Long time, no see, Cat.
[Cat] If Microsoft updates IE, they shouldn't spend their time on adding features, you can just use Maxthon for that.
[You] I agree completely. So what's new with you?
[Cat] Oh, I agree completely.
[You] Then it's anonymous...or confidential...or something.
[Cat] Something tells me that if I went on a nice morning hike and used an eyedropper to suck up a whole bunch of condensation, it wouldn't taste like lemon-lime.
[You] Prolly not. But if it did, you could save a lot of money on pop.
[Cat] Question Since the bus is mainly a tour could you not charge people for a tour, that way you cover your costs of travel and products?
[You] But my only "product" is my smashing wit, Cat. And I don't have a bus.
[Cat] Is he really the best ever, or just another product of commercial culture?
[You] He could be the best ever product of commercial culture...didja ever think of that? Huh? Didja?
[Cat] It is a commercial product available under commercial license.
[You] What is?
[Cat] The method through which a product is sold including retailers, catalogers, Internet commerce Web sites, etc.
[You] That's fascinating. So what do you think that I should do tomorrow, Cat?
[Cat] Still, moving off campus tomorrow!
[You] It's the middle of the semester..where do you plan to live?
[Cat] Naturally regardless of what information I find and where I find it, I use my experience and expertise to try to weed out the garbage from the really accurate and useful information.
[You] Me too.
[Cat] Where do you get your answers?
[You] Most of the time I end up just making them up.
[Cat] In the trace viewing window,1-5 traces can be displayed at one time, making it easy to compare data from several different runs.
[You] What I'm saying. Then I look at the scree plot of my answers, guesstimate a cutoff point, and kinda wing it, really.
[Cat] I'm not saying totalitarianism, I don't like, I'm not saying that it's perfect, but people say there are human rights abuses and stuff in Cuba but then again you get that in a lot of societies...
[You] Nasty, brutish, and short, Cat. That's just how it is.
[Cat] And then?
[You] Maybe a couple of egg rolls?
[Cat] There is also the danger a Conservative government might follow the policy of the former Canadian Alliance and cancel Western Economic Diversification Canada - an agency that might be tapped to fund a riverfront project that could lay claim to being an international tourism destination.
[You] You're taking this all too seriously.
[Cat] I have emailed a number of people about this problem and you are the only person who repled.
[You] Oh.
[Cat] You're #1 in my book!!!
[You] Thanks, Cat
[Cat] Thanks, Eric.
[You] Ummm...I'm Ancodia.
[Cat] YOu're cutest and trunks is a big neener-head and the only one who's in luv with him is tenshi...
[You] Yeah, man--Trunks The Neener-Head really rips my fricking widget.
[Cat] Yeah man, it blows that XFM is gone.
[You] you mean XFL?
[Cat] You know what I'm saying?
[You] absofuckinglootley.
[Cat] I'm frequently appalled by the low regard you Earthmen have for life.
[You] Me too. I need an AI implant that can handle being appalled a lot. Want a job?
[Cat] Also, one of the implant manufacturers that I asked this question of was concerned about the electronics at high pressures with deep water diving.
[You] I don't dive, so we're cool.
[Cat] Have a question you don't see answered here?
[You] Yeah. If you were my implant, and you gave someone else a raging migraine, could the Sentient Property Crime Bureau charge me with anything?
[Cat] I feel so useless having tried shouting, screaming, crying, silence etc etc but is is just so dispiriting watching someone I love so very much on self destruct.
[You] Well, I'm just worried about my accountability legally.
[Cat] You should have older children chew gum during the ascent and descent to keep the ears clear.
[You] aight.
[Cat] Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.
[You] ...Bloodninja?!?!?!
[Cat] I beg pardon?
[You] Catty, are you Bloodninja?
[Cat] Uhhh... yeah.
[You] Wow...you have a better sense of humour that I thought you did.
[Cat] Thought you would like to see this, Great Company!
[You] Well, I'd best be going, Cat.
[Cat] Going to Ohana's?
[You] Mebbe.
[Cat] PS.. apparently all you guys are going to be at Ohana by the time I get in, which is a good thing, since the less fortunate have to drive 10 hours so i'll be lookin' like ass.
[You] Like I said, Cat: Nasty, brutish, and short. That's just how it is.
[Cat] Is it that hard?
[You] most of the time, yeah
[Cat] How about the SOCIAL thread?
[You] That's a whole 'nother issue, and I need to get to sleep.
[Cat] We also get an okay score by John Frizzel that sometimes stepped up a few notches in quality to become quite eerie.
[You] Both of us? Surprising. Well, g'night Cat.
[Cat] We both don't like spiders as well, which is weird.
[You] Sure is. See ya.
[Cat] It sure is a small world...

No comments: