Thursday, October 13, 2005

One more time, with feeling...

Well, I have *another* ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday.  I guess it is like having to get something x-rayed multiple times; maybe there are different positions, or something.  Who knows?  

I am beginning to be sorry I even started this.  Sigh.  Why can’t things just go away when you ignore them, damn it?

Butsoanyway.

I am behind in writing, and have to think of a clever way to explain that tomorrow.  I just have not felt like concentrating.  Oh, well.  Odds are that the person I am writing with has not done anything, either.  So tomorrow, I will try to type it whilst in my Friday seminar-type class that just goes on and on.  Maybe I will get enough done that I look to have been busy.  :-)  Or I will just get up early, or something.  Or both, probably.  

G’night.

No comments: