Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Doom, Despair, and Agony on Me; Deep, Dark Depression, Excessive Misery!


Giggle.  Sing with me and find the…justification for pounding your head on your desk.

Okay, so check this out:  Despair!

I was surfing them today, lustfully, whilst pretending to work.  Yes, I do that sometimes.  

Well, it is cheaper for the company than my taking advantage of the Employee Support Program (not its real name)—that is a program through which one may receive temporary counselling with someone who is not a therapist but plays one in the corporate world for addiction, stress, hangnails, toasters that make everything too crispy…that sort of thing.  Slacking off is cheaper, ‘cos they’d forego the five free counselling sessions with me and jump right on a citizen’s detention for a psychiatric in-patient evaluation if I opened the floodgates.  

Butsoanyway.

I have to spend sooo many days with crappy motivating sayings that I swear I will lose my mind sometimes.  Since around ’03-ish, I have ordered twelve posters from Despair.com, though I cannot put them up at Eviljob.  Someday, though…I *believe*.  Someday.   I shall hang my posters with impunity.  

I am so very back to drowning; I have huge, hulking, ugly things due immediately.  As in like, yesterday.  How I am going to do it, I do not know.  ACK!  BWAAH!

Sigh.  

Okay, I have to get back to (guess)…  No, I don’t even know why I wrote.  Hugs.  Laterz.  

No comments: