Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oh, dang...

This is either really, really good, or really, really bad.

:-) As I always am.

But regardless, 'Codia knows her way around a bedroom...or a pet store, whatever. Well, within one standard deviation. Sort-of.

Okay, okay...back to work. I am fried. FRIED.


You scored 85% in Toy Knowledge!

Well. What can I say? If you did really well...that's sad!!! And if you
did really poorly...that's sad too!!! And if every picture looked like
a sex toy...you need to see the doctor!!!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 76% on Toy Knowledge
Link: The Sex Toy or Dog Toy Test written by BLeeDaClarkie on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 comments:

Scott Johnson said...

Ugh. 64%. Better keep me away from your bedroom AND your dog.

Smento said...

Wow! You must be a sex machine! I only scored 64 percent. I am woe.

ancodia said...

LOL! Don't feel bad--worry for the people who are taking it and afterwards saying, "why'd they only show sex toys?" :-) Or would it be worse to see only dog toys? Hmmm... :-)