Friday, February 10, 2006

Wait...I gotta get some gum and some tic-tacs, two tall cans, and a packet of Blackjacks...

I took it 'cos Ms Grammarian took it, but I think it is defective; it says NOTHING about my first pick, being a shepherd. Of penguins. What the hell did I half-kill myself to get a 3 on the GRE for, fer chrissakes? To get into the Penguin Shepherd program, natch. And spend all my spare time flipping burgers at Zom-Zom's. Sheesh.

And I have that "beep-beep, beep-beep-beep, beep-beep-beep, beeep, HONK-HONK!" stuck in my head since I heard it earlier today. Sigh. Something. Always *something*.

Eighty west...back to the Psikhushka. :-)




You scored as Psychology. You should be a Psychology major!

Theater


100%

Philosophy


100%

English


100%

Engineering


100%

Journalism


100%

Psychology


100%

Anthropology


100%

Mathematics


92%

Linguistics


83%

Sociology


83%

Dance


83%

Biology


75%

Art


67%

Chemistry


33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: