Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Felines...nothing more than...felines...trying to forget my...felines of love...

I fed the puddies at Eviljob today; I forgot to mention that before. They are cute, and doing okay. Mehitabel is wary of me (still), and Chrissy called me last week to ask me to give the cat trap that I have to some other desperate soul, so I called and left a message for her. Losing the trap is no big deal; Mehitabel won't go into it, no matter what I do. So I asked Chrissy for help again, and she suggested Brenda, a nurse who Chrissy says can pray a cat into a cat trap. Chrissy says Brenda has *amazing* success.

Shit...at this point, I will try anything.

So I am also waiting for Brenda to get back from somewheres out of state, and then I will get Chrissy to beg Brenda to come pray Mehitabel into a trap. Like I said, I am willing to try anything.

And I am SO very tired and over typing. Bwaah! I do not want to do this anymore. Pfft. I am tired. and falling behind even more as I type this.

:-) The situation is hopeless, but not serious. ;-)

No comments: