Sunday, February 26, 2006

I concur; let's get out of bacon.

From this point forward, anyone who asks me for wordsmithing gets Bonsai.

Seriously.

And if you give me nothing to wordsmith with the expectation that I will write it all on my own for you, I'm going to enter the lyrics to a song of my choosing, Bonsai that, and give it to you.

I shall start with Milli Vanilli. Or perhaps Vanilla Ice. Or both.

So there. If there was a problem, yo--I'll solve it.

Actually, here--my first masterpiece, courtesy of Bonsai:

Your Bonsai Story Tree starter sentences:

So what are you girl 'cause you're on the wall The block was dead Yo man let's get out of bacon. Burning them if you know it's true, my brand new invention Something grabs a felony Love it Ice ice baby too cold x2 Ice ice baby So what I mean a lot to me, you understand girl I'm just in case you Girl you that I hear a lot to you? Girl, you I'm in and the best is for you. This sizzling thing girl, I don't care, how before, the fade slice like a girl is for you. Girl you know it's true, uh I love - is you and wax a left and this is a hell of eight balls Gunshots rang out like a lyrical poet Miami's on the scene just in and the dope fiends If my rhyme was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the ground 'Cause my juice If my rhyme was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the next stop yo I like a pound of eight balls Gunshots rang out of here Word to get away before the jackers jack Police on the concrete real fast other DJs say damn If there was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it My town that you can vision and nimble I grabbed my juice If there was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the speaker that the party is for you.
Girl you know it's true, my rhyme was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it by the chumps on a roll and formed This sizzling thing girl, I play a souped up confronted all mine, all mine, all the bass kicked in case you girl [last word repeats] I'm in love girl, I'm so in love you. Yo man let's get away before the jackers jack Police on standby waving just in love you. Yes you know it's true. I'm in my ear, it hype and this is true.
Girl you know it's true.
I'm in case you Girl you I'm in my ear, it Check out the hook while my desire, cause I'm out the hook while Shay with a girl is back with this Shay with a hi-hat with a nine all I love you.
Girl you know it's true, uh I love with you know it's true, my emotions starts up confronted all the dope melody Anything less than the concrete real fast other DJs say damn If my rhyme was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the speaker that much to the next stop I?
think about most every time. And when you know it's true, my love - is a hell of here Word to do. It lightens up when I just drove by Kept on your skin. It really mean a lot to me, you rule my DJ revolves it Ice ice baby too cold Ice ice baby vanillla x4 Now that the dope fiends If I ?
think about it, you know what are you didn't know it's true, uh I love with you. Girl you know it's true, uh uh uh, I set back Well, I love you. Yes you know Turn off the kid don't play a dope fiends If I think about most every time. And when you Girl you know it's true, my day and formed This sizzling thing that like a girl I'm so try to the point no faking I'm cooking MC's like a girl I can't explain, my mind, you're the extreme I often wondering why, so try to say hi Did you Yes you I'm in my 5.0 With my rag-top down so fast other DJs say hi Did you know it's true, uh I love with you Girl you wear, I often wondering why, so my hair can vision and that's also true, together we are two.
To the extreme I just drove by Kept on the wall The girlies on the scene just in my 5.0 With my rag-top down so I continued to do.
It lightens up on your brain like a bell I love you.
Girl you know Turn off the scene you crack a lot to you?
Girl, you mean a razor blade so fast other DJs say hi Did you girl [last word repeats] I'm in love girl, I'm just to say hi Did you and I. Now that the dope fiends If there was a problem yo I'll solve it Check out the party is for you. Girl you know Turn off the ground 'Cause my composure when it's time to go rush to A1A Beachfront Avenue Girls were hot wearing less than the bass sound Enough to the speaker that created all the bass sound Enough to step with you girl I'm so my hair can blow The block was dead Yo VIP let's kick it Ice ice baby vanilla Ice ice baby vanilla ice baby x2 Ice ice baby too cold too cold Ice ice baby So what you wear, I set back with my world, so I thought I might discuss this love is for you. Girl you know it's true, uh uh uh, I continued to me, you wear, I like a problem yo I don't know it's true, my composure when I hear a cymbal And when you girl [last word repeats] I'm in my car slammed on the fade slice like a poisonous mushroom Deadly when I hear your name. Maybe a nine Reading for what you Yo VIP let's kick holes in love with my brand new invention Something grabs a candle Dance go solo Rollin' in love with you girl, I'm in love girl, I'm so in love you. Girl you know it's true.
I'm in and the ground 'Cause my style's like a girl I'm in love girl, I'm so try to go solo Rollin' in love girl, I'm just in case you Girl you mean a boy.

No comments: