Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Well, tan my bikini. Or whatever.

 

 

I have just finished one of the easiest things I have ever done.

 

God DAMN, am I Evil.

 

I just handed the skeleton of my brilliant idea to The Enemy, as it were.  I haven't really gone into great description of The Enemy here, but we have one.  And I just typed it up and emailed the bitch out to them in fulfillment of a thingy I had to do that was supposed to be something sort-of related, but I turned it my way, 'cos I am like that.  Sometimes I get My Way no matter what.

 

Squoosh you, Peasanty.

 

And if I do not get credit for it?  Well, actually, I think that I will.  But if I don't, that is fine.  No one else that I was concerned about will either, and as things stood, I wasn't going to anyway.  Mwa ha ha.

 

And it harms me not in the least.  I have ideas constantly.  Crunch all you want; I'll make more.  That's one of the only reasons they keep me.  Truth.  I have read more than damn near anyone else I can think of (and those that I *can* think of are not in my area of interest) throughout my life, and still manage to not be narrowed of vision enough that I can generate connections that aren't obvious.  Sure; I am blowing my own horn.  :-)  I do that every once in a while because no one else does.  Giggle.  Or will let me…  oh, never mind; it's not for lack of volunteers, it is a selection and motivation issue. 

 

:-D

 

Butsoanyway.

 

Plus, I kept out my One Thing Based On An Association Only Ancodia Makes.  If this person wants that, I want money.  Or some affiliation-shift.  Or something.  Come over and clean my refrigerator.  And my car.  And give my hair a protein treatment.  And get down on your knees and beg nicely.  Gimme.

 

Fuck, am I hormonal.  Teach me to go back on the Pill; this happens every time.  I am feeling pregnant and vicious.  And hormonal; come hold me—I'll be crying within minutes.  :-)  Yes, I am back on El Pill, as well as antibiotics.  It's a boob thing, 'cos my doctor doesn't want to cut me up just yet.  Snicker.  As if I were doing anything with my breasts.  Whatever.  But I appreciate the thought, so we'll see. 

 

Did I mention that I am feeling hormonal?

 

 

No comments: