Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another sleepless night. Pfft.


I cannot sleep. I don’t know why. I just gave up a little bit ago, and got online to play poker until it is time to go to work.

Ok, I lied; I do know why, but why is immaterial.

Everyone is fine; cats are fine, famille is fine, and Meg is living in Vegas and driving into L.A. for events only—but that’s good; she’s happier that way. And I finally got a hold of Chrissy today…err…yesterday now.

Oi, what a mess.

Chrissy’s been having a *lot* of personal problems, the least of which is definitely not the fact that she has to find somewhere for sixty cats and kittens in a little under three months because she put her house up for sale because she had to and moved in with her boyfriend (she is divorced, and couldn’t keep up with the house payments), and now *he* is having to move. So that’s what has been going on with her. She said Bonnie is back, so will be soon; I forget which, but whatever. I am just happy that Bonnie is ok.

Butsoanyway.

Chrissy also has had a falling-out with another rescue lady that she fosters for, because of a few cats that this other lady asked Chrissy to shuttle to the vet, or pick up, and then ‘forgot’ about—as in Chrissy was supposed to just figure out something to do with them. Chrissy said that she got sick of it enough that she refused to pick up two or three from Dr Superhero because she knew it would turn into another group that she had to keep ad infinitum, and they stayed there two weeks. Dr Superhero was pissed off. Well, as pissed off as he gets about things like that, which in reality is not very much.

Chrissy offered to try and help me Sunday, ‘cos she also wants to go by PetsMart and talk to this lady (who will be doing adoptions). So we’ll see. She wants to ask why, for the batch of kittens she was given by this lady, she has to pay for FeLV/FIV tests before she’ll take them back.

I dunno. I’m trying to stay out of it.

And what’s really weird is that I just heard some kind of like, frog noise or something outside that I swear sounded like a modem for a second, and that really freaked me out! Weirdness.

I mean, I refuse to believe that my frogs still have dial up.

Hee… LargeBulgyEyedWartyToad@aol.com, baby!

I need a vacation.

What I need is Autumn and Winter! I need the holiday season, damnit! I want Halloween! I want to go on a fucking hayride and celebrate the god damned holiday season, for chrissake. It’s too damned hot. I was just thinking tonight (as I was trying to bore myself to sleep) that it would be cool to have neat Halloween stuff on my blog. Not that I know what, or anything. I really think that I want to bump Halloween up, but I don’t know if I can get everyone to cooperate. :-D People are ornery creatures of habit like that.

Last year was good enough, and in all honesty, I liked doing all the trapping and everything; it was kinda fun, even though my car was reeking of tomcat for a while. I was having so much fun that it really didn’t bother me at all. Well, not really a lot. And I saw SquooshDaddy a week or so ago, so the neutering thing must have gone ok—he’s still alive and not fighting (though I did see him spray a bush), and he’s lost the tomcat thickness now. He looks like my Squoosh, just with a tail. :-)

I need to be fucking off less (though strangely, it doesn’t feel as if I am doing all that much fucking off) and reading more to catch up for our brand-new, shiny meetings coming up, but when I think about it, I am getting depressed. Once Blogger implements the taking posts private thing, I will be able to talk more about it. I have a post started that mentions it, but I am a dip and just started this new post instead.

Sigh.

Only three and a half more weeks until the Holiday Season.

Yay.

.

4 comments:

Blog Boy said...

Hey Dont worry why are yo so Pissed off with...be cool everything is gonna be fine...

ancodia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ancodia said...

I am not pissed! :-) Thank you--I know. I am ok today. lol! As always.

gah...but I am tired! :-)

Blog Boy said...

Hi,
Documents are nothing but your salary slip, relieving letter and Salary check for the last month.This are documents neccesary for getting in to other company as it shows your relavent experience in the previous company and proof that u aree not fake.
So that is why I need it badly.....