Friday, August 11, 2006

It's three, three, three posts in one!



I am fine, and I think that everything is going to be okay, though I guess it still remains to be seen.  What is going on is that, basically, I have caused my own problems here.

Shocker, eh?

I got sold because, in the spirit of covering my own ass, I started inserting some of my personal projects into other things.  I mentioned some of it here.  But the short of it is that I guess it worked…just in a weird way.

So we’ll see.

I have a ton of paperwork to do, and then I will have some more.  It may take a couple of weeks to dig out, but eventually I will.  I keep reminding myself that this is a good thing; it is potentially a really good thing.

Though I do miss Meg.  :-\  As I have been working on my crap and writing this, I am shooting clips off the DVD of Lucky that I am watching with my cell and sending them to her cell phone…and the biznitch is not responding.  

…and that was written last night; Meg wasn’t responding ‘cos she was in a game and doing really well.  :-)  She rang me back several hours later and said that she was thrilled that I’d quit sending her stuff.  Though she wants a copy of my bootleg copy of Lucky. :-)  One of the clips I sent to her I had entitled, My Suggestion for When You Run Out of Money, and the clip was Vinnie making $2,500 for Lucky by getting hit by cars (intentionally) in front of the diner.  Hee…

Today I spent running around, and I will do the same thing tomorrow.  So essentially, I don’t have any down-time until Sunday.  Argh.  I had made my mind up to say something to that one guy—like actually begin a conversation—if I saw him again this Saturday, but then I decided to mention it to a work-friend, and she somewhat read the Riot Act to me because she doesn’t think it is a good idea.  But, on the other hand, she had me barefoot and pregnant five minutes into the discussion, and that was after her first suggesting that I should forget about it ‘cos am clearly ovulating.  Sigh.  And I haven’t had time to think about it, so I’ll see.  

And I did see Mehitabel today, and she doesn’t look pregnant.  I am still feeding and watering her practically every day.  I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP.

And Meg just phoned me (this is turning out to be another composite post) as she’s leaving the Bellagio; she did really well tonight, and is explaining to me that every Swedish player thinks he’s Gus Hansen (this actually is funny, especially the way Meg is telling it), ‘cos she just won a lot of money off a Swedish player who was playing pretty badly, to hear her tell it.

Okay…now I need to go to sleep.

.

1 comment:

Blog Boy said...

Hey Nice way to sharing life!!!you can visit mine too. I think we share simillar Interests of telling Life http:\\blogboy4.blogspot.com