Sunday, August 20, 2006

Please Help the Kitties!


In honour of National Homeless Animal's Day, I am including a picture of my Squooshable. :-) I need to take some more pictures, I know. Please go by Wildrun and find out more--and remember that my Squooshable was once a homeless animal, and he has turned out to be an absolute joy!

Today we didn't get Mehitabel (I am going to have a party when I catch that little cat!), and Chrissy had to leave to take her boyfriend to the hospital (it really is always something) when he woke up and his leg was numb. Chrissy didn't seem worried about it, and told me to phone her this evening to get some more traps, because she is not a morning person and had forgotten to bring them.

I have a lot more to talk about, but this is my NHAD post, so I will leave it for later.

Please--help the kitties!

.

2 comments:

Smento said...

Simon says: "Hello, Mr. Squooshable. I admire your outfit. Very distinguished. Like mine."

ancodia said...

Squooshable said to tell Simon 'Brrp!' I think that means 'We sure are beautiful, Baby!'