Sunday, August 27, 2006

Great. That's just great.

Well, i'm on my way back from visiting my father, and i just swung by
Eviljob to feed the cats. No sign of Mehitabel, but i now have three
new kittens to do something with. They ran from my car, but came back
to eat after i drove off (i doubled back to make sure they ate).
There are two torties and one orange one, and i would guess that they
are about five or six months old. I don't know what i am going to do.
I just don't. Shoot myself, maybe? There just is no more time that i
can make available. This is just never-ending, and there just is no
way to win. I can't do this all. I am just feeling very desperate
right now. Of course i have no trap or net with me, and too much
tomorrow and this week to know when i could do anything. Damn it. I am
feeling so overwhelmed right at this moment that i am almost having a
panic attack.

No comments: