Thursday, March 29, 2007

Change the way you comb your hair and watch what you walk under...


Today went *wonderfully*. Not simply wonderfully, it went fantabulously well. There is a three-party system that oversees a lot of what we do; they were all there (in a representational sense), and they were muchly pleased.



And there was much rejoicing.

Yay.



Let me take a moment (‘cos I may not have one later!) to explain why Chrissy was trapping cats in a dirndl on Saturday night: Chrissy is German, and there was a Trachtenfest (probably horribly misspelt) at the German-American Club. For me Chrissy did without beer – but she did make with the dirndl-action, not that I can blame her; some dirndls are cute!

Not that I knew what they were called before Saturday, either; before then, I just thought they were a different type of corset. :-) I do not get out much, as one may have already surmised.

And I did get a phone call from the Trap-A-Cat Rescue group lady type person as I was driving home; she said that it was probably just fine to release some of the females last night, that often if the area is safe and the speuterers are pinched for space, they will hold females for only twenty-four hours. So ok. I am just sad a little bit that I did not get to say good-bye to the little black cat that looked so much like Squooshable. It is because I am a sap like that.

Next hurdle is a presentation on Monday, and then a minor undertaking, and then a trip mid-April. And then more crap. And then more.

And I have to take a new hair-style.

No, rilly – I do. If I want to keep it long, that is. My current style does not come off well with my…ummm…current audience at Job II. I have already toned-down the eye makeup, and I was well in-check today, but I perceived a difference in attitude after our mid-morning break, when I came back with my hair pinned up chignon-like. Most of the people there were (and are usually) of a type to (I think) expect my hair to be up or cut short. So I need to come up with something.

I want to go back to dyeing my hair black most all the time, but that does not appear to be an option on the horizon for a little longer…like after I am permanently hired somewhere. Or something.

I am *SO* amazed at having free time this evening; I have so much to say, and cannot remember half of it now!

Let’s see…

Nope, nothing.

Maybe I will remember it all later; I still have to finish my poker post saga, anywayz.

.

No comments: