Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cos I've seen -- oh! -- blue skies through the tears in my eyes...

Ok, so i have a lot of catching up to do... I am in Las Vegas right
now, heading home. I know i was in Reno, but since i thought i was
getting cheated, i talked and drank for five hours with a dealer who
told me that i was not, i played with a guy who talked just like
Brenes (de chark ees hongree!), and met a person i would really have
to sit down and describe with greater care than i can manage on this
freaking cell phone, played a shitload more poker, actually played
slots (i found two that i love so much, i want to find one to buy for
my home!), and then Meg started in with her crap about how if it were
not for me, she would have been playing at Bay 101, and it was getting
close to time to go anyway, so i left. I still have to rescue my
babies from storage on time, so it is not as if i could go do anything
huge, now. Sigh. I am sure there is more that i am forgetting,
but...

No comments: